Congratulations to this year's winners of the C. Boyd Ramsey RMC Scholar Award! This award is co-sponsored by the C. Boyd Ramsey American Meat Science Association (AMSA) Mentorship Recognition program and the AMSA Student Membership. We had several talented and qualified applicants this year. With the addition of the Ramsey funds, four undergraduate and two graduate awards of $540 were awarded. The undergraduate award winners included Emily Klootwyk (Iowa State University), Elizabeth Kopp (University of Wisconsin-Madison), Brian Patterson (Iowa State University), and Derico Setyabrata (Purdue University). The graduate student winners included Maidah Khaliq (University of Alberta) and Taylor Wolfer (Iowa State University).
More like this
- Cynthia Hamlett receives the Genevieve Christen Distinguished Undergraduate Student Award
- Jeff and Deb Hansen Agriculture Student Learning Center Receives Impact Award
- Baumgard receives recognition from the Journal of Dairy Science
- Fulbright Scholar works to resolve ammonia emissions
- Dairy science students receive national scholarships