The Iowa State University Livestock Judging Team recently competed at the National Western Stock Show in Denver, CO. Iowa State finished 8th in swine and just outside of the top 10 overall in the hill contest. Individually, Kenton Lain, from Corydon, IA finished 9th in swine and Grace Seaba, from Muscatine, IA finished 5th in swine. In the carload contest, Iowa State was paced by John Fortin, from Darlington, WI, who was named the high individual in the contest. Iowa State finished 11th overall in the carload competition. Other team members include Zach Bobb, Cade Bracker, Tanner Hild, Ellen Jackson, Zach Jamison, Landon Johnson, Jack Kelly, Kade Lindback, Lucas Olson, Jeremy Tjardes, Ben Veum, and Paige Whitney. We wish the team the best of luck as they prepare to compete at the Iowa Beef Expo contest in Des Moines, IA on February 12th.
More like this
- Iowa State University Livestock Judging Team Successfully Competes at National Western Stock Show
- ISU Judging Team Competes at National Western Stock Show
- Iowa State University Livestock Judging Team Competes at National Barrow Show
- Iowa State University Meat Animal Evaluation Competes at National Contest
- ISU Wins at National Barrow Show