Animal Science senior, Amanda Anderson, and Agricultural Studies Senior, Evan Gibbs, were both awarded scholarships from the National Pork Board. Amanda was also one of two top recipients to be awarded a larger scholarship. To read more click here.
More like this
- ISU Animal Science students to serve on National Junior Swine Association Junior Board
- ISU Animal Science Graduate, Dr. Craig Morris, Named VP of International Marketing for National Pork Board
- Two ISU Animal Science Students featured in Cresco, Iowa News
- National Pork Producers Council Awards Lois Britt Scholarships
- ISU Animal Science Senior Students Receive Awards