Eggs-on-a-stick handed out at the 2016 Iowa State Fair set a new record at 162,576. Helping achieve that goal and pictured here is Egg Industry Center (EIC) Director Dr. Hongwei Xin and ISU Food Science Professor Tong Wang. Also pictured are EIC Advisory board member Blair Van Zetten and his spouse. Completing the group, and located on the far left, is Iowa Poultry Association Executive Director Kevin Stiles.
More like this
- Gift from Tyson Foods supports Beef Up Iowa with Processing at Iowa State University
- Animal Science Department is hosting the 2021 State 4-H and FFA Meat and Livestock Evaluation Competitions and State Fair Carcass Viewing
- Dairy Records Management and Iowa State University!
- Secretary Naig Honors Iowa Food Banks, ISU Meats Laboratory with 2021 Ag Leader Awards
- Iowa State Department of Animal Science teams up with Cactus Cares to donate meat to local communities