A dairy farm site was developed south of campus on Mortensen Road in 1908. The facility remains at this location at the present time and includes a number of barns and a pavilion. All are in use in maintaining a dairy herd. Facilities are used extensively for both teaching and research.
First Dairy Barn, 1908 to present Read more about Dairy Barn