- Kildee 123 Reading Room
- Kildee 106 Study and 106A Conference Room
- Kildee 005 and 014 Conference Rooms
- Conference Room reservations are available as a First-Come, First-Serve sign-up on the door to the respective room.
Kildee Hall Computer Labs
Rooms 124 and 001 of Kildee Hall
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Weekends as available by Building Hours. The lab will be locked all other hours or for maintenance.
- No Food or Drink
- No smoking
- Scheduled activities have first priority
- No animals other than service animals
The student computer labs received new Dell desktops as of Fall 2017. These machines have the 2017 Iowa Board of Regents specifications which include 16GB of RAM and a solid state drive.
If you experience issues in the computer labs, please submit a ticket with ANS IT here or call (515) 294-5149.
The computers are equipped with the following software:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Design Suite
- Microsoft Office
- ISU Sign-Ons Home
- ISU Directory
- Campus Maps
- Animal Science IT
- Committee on the Advancement of Student Technology for Learning Enhancement (CASTLE, formerly Computation Advisory Committee)
- Software for Students
Directions for Printing
After sending a job to the printer, you will be prompted by PaperCut to log in with your NetID and password. Print charges are automatically posted to your print subsidy supported by your student computer fees. Print procedures will vary with the program. If you did not use your NetID and password to logon, the papercut client should ask you for a valid ISU NetID. If a valid NetID is not provided you will not be able to print.
Printing from a personal device
Other Notes on Printing:
- Print usage accounted using PaperCut
- Single-side Black & White print $0.05 campus standard with 40% duplex discount for double-sided pages
- All students receive 500 "units"; AnS, Dys, and GenPV students receive 2500 units
- Additional units funded from student computing fees
- Units above this balance are charged to your U-Bill
- More info on PaperCut